Availability: Available in stock
Shipping time: 24 hours
The cost of shipping: from 2.41 Euro Available delivery forms for viewing the product:Curier Service - 3.62 Euro
Air Mail - 3.86 Euro
Poczta Polska list polecony - 2.41 Euro
Surface mail - 3.37 Euro
InPost Paczkomaty24 - 2.41 Euro
Personal Acceptance - 0.00 Euro
Producer code: Mi600 TX
MI600S is the second generation of 5.8G FPV video transmitters. It keeps family characteristics of aluminum body, clover antenna. More over, the frequency is upgraded into 32CH, which is compatible with all receivers in market; uses even high class CNC machine to make the aluminum body that solve the heat and shield problem, meanwhile it looks even high-end and beautiful, keep leading the trend of 5.8G VTX. Compare to the last generation of VTX, Mi600s uses 5pin socket, and a 5pin power & data flat cable, which looks tidier and more convenient to use. Mi600s enlarge the length of the antenna, which makes it easier to adjust the direction. In addition, it improves the stability of 5V out that make sure no interference is produced when supply power to the external camera.
1. Perfect signal transmission from the super compact size, humanization configuration.
2. Transmission from a choice of 32 channels, it is compatible with all 5.8G receiver within proportional frequency (including all Fat Sharks).
3. Clover antenna is a standard feature, ensuring long range uninterrupted stable transmission.
4. Range over the ground is up to 2-3km without low interference, transmission distance can be significantly further from ground to air.
5. Build in with 5Pin cable, female connection "JST" for power supply, "output" for signal input.
6. Configuration: 7.4V-28V power supply, video out, 5v constant voltage output (supplying power to webcam & also charging the camera).
7. Channel option: slide switches 123456 to choose the designated frequency among the 32CH.
Super Mini, Super Light. High quality with CNC shell
Lack of reviews for this product. Be the first to write a review.Write review